In the Nude Collection tutorial
This palette is perfection, if you've never tried their shadows you are totally missing out because the quality is AMAZING!
- Buffed on the crease
- Creased in the crease (lol)
- Dark Roast in the outer corner and also lower lash line
- Grandstand (Im obsessed with this shadow) on the lid and I didn't even use any Setting Spray or wet my brush... is THAT pigmented @elfcosmetics Expert liquid liner for my wing @makeupforeverus Aqua XL to tight line my eyes
- So Pale to highlight my inner corner
- Sunkissed Bronzer to warm up my skin (great bronzer, not too warm)
- Luster Highlighter on my entire face because I got carried away @urbandecaycosmetics All Nighter Setting Spray
- Plush Matte Lip Crème in JetSetter
Niviro - The Floor is Lava
- Apricot Flower on the crease
- Elderberry on outer and inner corners to create a "halo" effect
- 10 on the center of the lid @kissproducts "Poise" lashes
- Peony Blush
- Peaceful Highlighter
For lips I thought I would swatch both of them for you guys to see
- Barely Blooming
And then I combined them both at the end for the final result 🏻
It's a rainy Monday here, what's the weather like where you are?
Starting the week with @bareminerals
I primed my face with their
"Good Hydrations Silky" primer
and their new BARE PRO Performance Wear Liquid Foundation, I also used the new Luxe Performance Brush to apply it
After concealer and baking, I used the BARE PRO Contour Face Shaping Powder Trio
I have to say this foundation did last a good 10hrs on my skin, if you would like a full review let me know in the comments 🏻
WATCH FULL VIDEO ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
(Link in bio)
Details, tips, and WHY I decided to do this
I was SHOOK when I received this vault of lip products. I remember 10 years ago, buying my first MAC lipstick in Soho, NYC.
If you are wondering if I cried when I opened this, the answer is yes
So here is some of them that I decided to depot
Not gonna lie, I had so much fun doing this, now I want to depot everything LOL!
So this past week I decided to depot all of my @makeupforeverus lipsticks! This is part 1, full video will be on my YouTube channel so don't forget to subscribe 🏻
I wanted to stick to the "no heat" method, I like the way they look all mushy on the palette, makes it much more "artistic" in my opinion.
This was a tedious process but I enjoyed the outcome very much!
Using @iconic.london goodies
Pigment Sticks - great formula and coverage, I love the natural finish on the skin, also used to contour
Their Pro-EVO brushes are beautiful, and really can blend your foundation in a snap 🏻 here I used the Buffer for my base and the Sculpt for my contour
I also used their Strobing Stick and loooooved the glow that gave my skin, very easy to blend and layer @narsissist Creamy Radiance Concealer is my new obsession, I'm late to try this but I love it!
And of course my beloved @beautyblender
Disclaimer: some of these products were sent to me by brands but ALL opinions are MY OWN
G L O W I N G @glamglow #YOUTHMUD Mask cleans everything and leaves your skin super smooth and not overly dry #DREAMDUO Overnight treatment has been really saving my skin, I love the smell and I love how I can still feel the moisture on my skin in the morning. The Serum is super nice and looks iridescent and the Moisturizer is super rich
Thank you GlamGlow for sending me these amazing goodies!
I really have been enjoying them!