fw17 women's Off-White fashion show invite for the collection titled "Nothing New"
L.H.O.O.Q. (French pronunciation: [ɛl aʃ o o ky]) is a work of art by Marcel Duchamp. First conceived in 1919, the work is one of what Duchamp referred to as readymades, or more specifically a rectified ready-made. The readymade involves taking mundane, often utilitarian objects not generally considered to be art and transforming them, by adding to them, changing them, or (as in the case of his most famous work Fountain) simply renaming them and placing them in a gallery setting. In L.H.O.O.Q. the objet trouvé ("found object") is a cheap postcard reproduction of Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa onto which Duchamp drew a moustache and beard in pencil and appended the title.
"OVO, IL" c/o @paris.il ~ @virgilabloh & @guillaumeberg ~ live now @applemusic tracklist
1. MIKAEL SEIFU - How To Save A Life (Vector Of Eternity)
2. ITAL TEK - Beyond Sight
3. LEONCE - Marimba Track
4. JOY ORBISON & BODDIKA - Severed Seven
5. COWBOY RHYTHMBOX - Me’canique Sauvage
6. PARANOID LONDON - Give Me The
7. MALL GRAB - Kalumbo
8. JACQUES GREEN - Real Time
9. DEDEKIND CUT - Untitled
10. J. TIJN - Shmudge
11. SAMO DJ & MAXXXBASS - Elisa Hope
12. BOYSNOIZE & VIRGIL ABLOH - Teal
13. KODAK BLACK - Tunnel Vision
Containt bits of interview of DAVID SHRIGLEY taken from : - David Shrigley Interview (https://youtu.be/99X_SjedIfs) source NGV Melbourne
- DAVID SHRIGLEY Interview : Advice to the Young (https://youtu.be/CMuVNQZdigI) source Louisiana Channel
16 6,847 7
ss17 women's Off-White collection titled "Business Woman" available on www.off---white.com
Off-White c/o @daftpunk "darlin" tee exclusively @maxfieldla ~ Darlin' were a French rock band formed in 1992 by Laurent Brancowitz, Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo. Their name was taken from the Beach Boys song of the same name.