#Repost@courtneyustrzycki with @repostapp
Celebrating #nationalzucchiniday with my very own maple cinnamon zucchini loaf. It probably should have been more like a bread but I had pancake mix in my cupboard so I chose that instead! Loaded with fresh zucchini and a maple cinnamon twist, this recipe will make ya understand why I love zukes so damn much! Perfect for any damn time of day because you don't follow rules, you rebel you!
•115g shredded zucchini
•70g plain Greek yogurt
•35g carton egg whites
•40g pancake mix
•5g stevia powder
•5g @canadainprotein Canadian Maple flavour
•15g @canadainprotein pea protein isolate
•1 tsp baking powder (6g)
•1/2 tsp powder cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 glorious degrees. Spray pan (or line with parchment paper.)
2. In a bowl combine zukes, eggs, and yogurt. Mix thoroughly. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients (pancake mix, stevia, baking powder, cinnamon.) Sift in dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Stir batter thoroughly.
3. Bake at 350 for 60 minutes (ensure toothpick inserted comes out clean.)
4. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, if you can resist the hanger for that long. Remove loaf and eat the whole damn pan cause ya earned it!
Macros for entire pan: (because you don't need to share) P20 C36 F5 (2g fibre)
*Tip from the chef: try with more baking powder to make it fluffier. And probably use real flour instead of pancake mix... LOL @my.macros (CourtneyU)
Online coaching: courtneyforlife.com
YouTube: Courtney For Life
Podcast (SoundCloud): Courtney For Life
・ @canadianprotein #courtneyforlife#courtneysmacros
《SOPA THAI DE BRÓCOLI Y ZUCCHINI》
Pura perfección para una noche como esta (y con esto cerramos el #nationalzucchiniday de la mejor forma posible )
La receta la encuentras en el blog, e incluye instrucciones para hacerla con el robot de cocina de @easywayschile
8 307 1
It has come to my attention that today is #NationalZucchiniDay so you KNOW I had to celebrate with my beloved zucchini NOODles (zoodles) I made this dinner extra summery with some blistered cherry tomatoes and pesto chicken and fresh basil. And no @julia.the.rd.eats meal is complete without a lil' avocado 🥑 have a great night lovelies!!
Drooling here 🤤🤤!! Yesterday was National Zucchini day!! I want to run to the kitchen and make this "Almond Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread" RIGHT NOW but I'm being held hostage by a 1 month old. #Repost@loveandlemons
Link to recipe in profile 🏼🏼
It's National Zucchini Day! Here are 8 reasons to eat zucchini today:
1) High source of of antioxidants and vitamin C
2) High source of potassium
3) Helps improve digestion
4) Low in calories and carbs
5) Helps maintain eye health
6) Good source of energizing B vitamins
7) Can help control diabetes
8) May help balance thyroid and adrenal function #nationalzucchiniday#foodismedicine
I had #zoodles of fun yesterday making this chunky Mexican quinoa dish for #NationalZucchiniDay 🥒 Why do us #RegisteredDietitians love zucchinis? 🤔 They're high in vitamin C, vitamin B6, and manganese Spiralize zucchini to make these low-carb noodles, perfect for any lunch or dinner!