As we get more fabulous with age our skin changes. If is isn't adult acne, texture or uneven complexion it's something or the other. Texture has been a big issue for me. As a makeup artist flawless skin is ideal for application but that starts with good skincare. Focus on the inside and the outside will follow. This is what I'm using now for my skincare and it works wonders
Everyone skin is different so make sure you do your research and speak to a dermatologist.
This transformational power product duo combines lactic acid and trans-retinol ester to exfoliate and brighten the skin.
What it will do:
If used together, this power product duo uncovers more radiant, moisturized skin while promoting evenness of skin tone. Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment exfoliates and moisturizes the skin while smoothing the appearance of fine lines. Luna Sleeping Night Oil contains a powerful, yet gentle trans-retinol ester and moisturizing botanical oils to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines, and sun damage while preventing flakiness and irritation.
- Sulfates - Phthalates
What you need to know:
For sensitive skin, alternate use of each product nightly. For skin accustomed to treatments, apply one to two pumps of Good Genes in the morning and four to five drops of Luna at night. For most effective results, and for skin accustomed to these treatments, use products together, layering at night. Use Luna first, allow to absorb into skin, and follow with Good Genes application. #skincare #texturedskin #skin101 #flawlessskin #skincaresquad #beautyhaul #goodgenes #luna #fabglitznglam #sundayrely
It took Amway, 21 years to build a billion dollar brand.
It took Mary Kay, 33 years to build a billion dollar brand.
It took Avon, 86 years to build a billion dollar brand.
It took the company I partnered with 9 years to build a billion dollar brand.
For PM #skincaresquad, long journey was taken as I want to enjoy prepping myself more. Many products same with AM #skincaresquad before just to minimize variation according to my current skin condition.
1. Double Cleansing with #Heimish All Clean Balm, the buttery texture was so amazing, emulsified easily, and I don't know but I really like the scent. Followed by #Pond's Oil Control to make sure all the gunk washed out.
2. #Avene Thermal Spring Water to neutralize drying effect of #Pond's.
3. Double Masking with #Menard Pack Aserie to detox my acne. I'm using it sooo generously even for Uda whose face sooo big but there's still so much left. Leave it on just for 20 minutes and washed it off. Followed by #TheBodyShop British Rose ASAP in order to get fresh and plumping skin as it claimed, and you know, rose scent never fail to impress me.
4. Double Toning with Pixi Glow Tonic, it works best a couple months ago when my acne literally gone. Actually I need strong BHA for now, but because my skin is drying I try to incorporate with this AHA a little bit more. Hydrate with my all time favorite #HadaLabo Gokujyun Premium Lotion.
5. #Missha First Time Essence as a booster of course.
6. #SNP Aqua Ampoule Mask, again for hydration.Yup, I'm sheet-masking after double toning because it's the perfect order for my needs.
7. #Antipodes Apostle Brightening Serum to clear some Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation.
8. #Nuxe Anti-Fatique Moisturising Eye Cream, my love...
9. #VotrePeau Collagen Booster Night Cream, it's fine but it's not amazing though. Once it finished, I'll move on to another.
10. Three drops of #Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ for sealing all the hydration.
11. a tiny amount of #Novexpert The Peeling Night Cream just for the acne spot.
12. #FrankBody Lip Scrub followed with #Nuxe Reve de Miel for MLBB.
Fiuuuh, long post again, sorry
Berhubung cuaca Batukajang kering dan kadar asam airnya cukup tinggi (menurut Uda), mulailah jerawat berdatangan. Yg seumur-umur ngga pernah punya jerawat batu, sampai ada 1 jerawat batu nongol. I guess I must incorporate my #skincaresquad routine wholeheartedly and cautiously more than ever. Current AM #skincaresquad :
1. #Pond's Clear Solutions, been using it for years since school and it works best for me. A litte tight feeling after using it, so I stopped it for a while and change to many premium even organic cleansers, but nothing can beat it in terms of banishing my acne.
2. Spray #Avene Thermal Spring Water to hydrate and focus it on dry patches.
3. #Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner for light exfoliation in the morning.
4. #Missha Time Revolution The FTE as a booster and it was soooo good. Just 2 drops and it really makes a huge different to my skin.
5. #HadaLabo Gokujyun Premium Lotion for hydration because that's all I need. It's the best so far.
6. #VotrePeau Vitamin C Serum, just using it a week so there's no result yet.
7. #Nuxe Anti-Fatigue Moisturising Eye Cream, dark circles is genetic for me so I just want to make sure my under eye still hydrated because that's the only thing that I can do.
8. #Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer, it was soooo perfect, really works to calm my skin, suitable for all conditions, and the scents is winner.
9. #VotrePeau Facial Sun Shield, it's lightweight, creamy and sink in so fast to the skin. But there's no information about UVA protection.
10. #Nuxe reve de miel, no more dry and chapped lips when fasting. I love it as always.