So in LOVE with #snorkeling...seeing the beuty of #coralreefs around made me realize how small I am ini this universe & so many thungs I havent see...
May Allah allow me to see more during my next trip to #bali
Excited to be picking up Gili Eco Trust's first ever #photo#calendar today!
Great as a gift or for your office and available from the eco trust shop for only 75,000rp with all profits going to help our rubbish management and recycling schemes of 2017.
Please help us by purchasing this great gift!
If we work together we can achieve sustainability before its too late!
We need you! We're looking for #interns to join our conservation program in Flores Timur, East Indonesia.
Do you want to save #mantas and #sharks in Indonesia and help develop Community-Based Tourism?
Then join us!
Who are we?
Savu Sea Alliance
What we do?
We use research, education and sustainable livelihood development to conserve and protect the Savu Sea marine ecosystem.
What we need?
1. Media and Tourism Intern
2. Research Assistant
3. Community Outreach Officers
For detailed requirements, visit the Misool Baseftin Facebook page.
1. Indonesian college student in the last semester or recent graduate
2. Willing to undergo 6 month internship (mid-February till mid-July)
3. Hard working and passionate about conservation
4. Comfortable living and working in a basic field environment in remote area Indonesia
5. Application Instruction
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Study program card and study result card
• Cover letter video with English language (Max. duration 2 minute). Upload your video at YouTube than share us your video’s link
• Reference letter from your lecture or supervisor
• Permit letter from your parent
• Statement letter to willing in remote are
• Motivation letter
6. Specific skill requirement in each intern position
Deadline for Application: 5 February
Interview Schedule: 9-10 February
Internship Program: 15 February – 15 July
Submit your application to:
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Accommodation and food
3. Incentive per month Rp. 500,000
Rod's Food is a proud supporter of the Florida Aquarium's Pillar Coral Rescue Mission in partnership with NOAA. Pillar Coral (Dendrogyra cylindrus), beautiful and rare, is found the Florida Keys. Unfortunately the few pillar coral colonies that live in the Keys are under attack by white plague disease. Believed to be caused by pollution and warming waters, these corals are in desperate need of our help. Join the effort https://flaquarium-2982.wedid.it/ This project was conducted under permit within the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary #rodsfood#goodintheworld#floridaaquarium#pillarcoral#rescuemission#coralreefs@floridaaquarium