If you've tried kale and you think you don't like it, try this salad. I've converted plenty of non-kale eaters with this one. I promise it doesn't taste like you're eating kale and you be disappointed!
Simple Kale Salad
•1 large bunch kale, destemmed and chopped
•1/3 c. olive oil
•3-5 cloves garlic
•1/3 c. Balsamic vinegar
1. Put kale in a large bowl.
2. In a saucepan, heat the olive oil on medium low heat.
3. When heated, add in garlic.
4. When garlic starts to brown, remove the pan from heat and pour in the vinegar. The mixture may bubble a little, but just stir it with a spoon. Pour over the kale. Mix.
5. Optional: Add a little freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the salad. Enjoy!