Today was my last day working with this wonderful soul! She brings so much fun and positivity to anyone she meets and I am lucky to have witnessed the magic she creates on faces and in people's lives. @elica.stro I wish you nothing but the best in your next Sephora adventure and always know that you have a forever home at Sephora Tallahassee #killemwithkindness#kickass#missyoualready#sephora#sephoratallahassee
1 9 1
How to deal with a difficult crazy mean witchy patients Lets call them 'Difficulities': 1. Approach with caution (lol)
2. Limit small talk & get to the main point "any pain any problems?"
3. Get vitals & get the patient into the room as soon as possible- to get as afar away from you as possible & don't worry about the history you can always look up later. This is done fast so snap snap
4.Kill them with kindness & always remain professional.
5.Limit laughing limit smiling ( the hardest for me because I'm always smiling)
And last but not least
6. Remind the Difficultie that they don't have to do ANYTHING they don't want to do. 'Its your body its your care [getting a weight leaving a sample getting undressed] nope you don't have to do any of it just have a seat right there in that chair & one of the medstudents or residents will be in to talk to you shortly '
As a curtisy
7. since we are the first ones with the Difficulties I like to report off a WARNING to whoever's next with the Difficulites. I like to start with the o gosh look then the eyes & then go into it like PROCEED WITH CAUTION heads up ya got a Difficulitie!!!....
8. Move on to the next patient as your normal self without carrying the burden the last Difficulite tried to droppon you. & when you have time have a fun photo sesh with your #bffs / #coworkers to balance out the stress of the day @bubblylari45@msbrandie08
Hope this is helpful to someone. How do you guys deal with the Difficulties=A difficult patient who refuses everything????
Thank you to this girl @elainery who is a constant source of inspiration. I've been lucky enough to have been on three big trips with her so far this year to Palm Springs, Pender Island and Yosemite 🏼🏼 She reminds me to never apologize for being sensitive, loving and positive which in this world is hard to do sometimes. But instead embrace and honor those things about me. Plus the world has got enough cynical and mean people anyways 🏻 #killemwithkindness