“Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.”
I set the alarm but it just wasn't happening this morning. The weekends we go up to grad school are particularly exhausting. I hate that I had to shift my schedule to adjust but I was still able to get 1500 yds in at lunch and 6 miles in after work. Running in the morning is definitely easier on my stomach but you do whatcha gotta do!
Selim Pro Aerofuel TT
Este selim foi especialmente desenvolvido para as necessidades de triatletas. Materiais de alta qualidade, como o titânio, fibra de carbono e microfibra para proporcionar as melhores experiências de condução.
O design ergonômico adaptado para o máximo conforto e controle
Acolchoado superior, com bitola mais larga para o alívio da ventilação e da pressão
Materiais de alta qualidade, como o titânio, fibra de carbono e microfibra para proporcionar as melhores experiências de condução. Peso: 300g
Nothing like some time in the @ntrecovery boots after a tough spin on the bike. My legs are still a little sore from 21 miles at the @ragnarrelay so I took it a bit easier... especially since I have a race this weekend and technically should be tapering this week... #oops
So I’m just feeling real zen and relaxed, listening to @lights newest album (go listen, especially to Magnetic Field, you’re welcome) and thinking about what to eat for dinner when I get home...
Training starts again tomorrow and I'm SOOOOOOO excited! I've done little workouts the past two weeks but mostly just resting my body, yoga and pole classes ... and eating all the yummy foods and having a few extra glasses of wine 🤷🏻♀️🙃 Soooooo I have some UPDATES below!
I was originally planning on running the CHICAGO MARATHON in two weeks but am deferring to next years for these reasons:
1. I got a special opportunity to hand out medals at the Finish Line with two of my best friends and couldn't pass it up! So I won't be running WITH you but look for me at the Finish for a medal and great big HUG! 🤗
2. I am still doing the 9am Saturday morning (Oct 7th) meetup/shakeout RUN with my beautiful friend @runlikeahijabi !!! We will do a couple miles EASY peasy and all paces! It's going to be a BLAST and I'm sure we will take a million selfies
3. I am racing AUSTIN 70.3 with @konaqualified at the end of October !!! 🏼♀️🏻♀️🏻♀️ I KNOW I could run the Chicago Marathon, my fitness is there BUT I've decided I would rather not put the additional miles on my body and instead of being in the constant taper/recovery cycle ... I'll spend the next month really prepping for the Half Ironman distance. My body is ready for a bit of a break from the marathon/Ironman distance for the upcoming months and I'm focusing on half marathons and half Ironman's until maybe next fall (Chattanooga Ironman is looking really FUN at the moment!!! ) Unless I toss a Trail Ultra in there but that's to be determined and my crazy brain wanting the new challenge 🤦🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🏻♀️
4. Anyone live in Austin or racing Austin 70.3?? Let's plan an epic meetup! And you have to tell me the best places to EAT! I need barbecue, donuts and tequila recommendations
5. I can't FREAKING WAIT to hit up the trails again this week!!!!!!!!!! I've missed them SO damn much!
The intent of our 6-weeks Course is to provide you with a comprehensive overview of how best to tackle this sport; how to manage your body through the training and racing and above all, how to have fun and enjoy this sport during and after the course! #TeamSST
1 16 11
Got Runner's Knee?
Pain may worsen with walking or running, especially if on an incline or decline like stairs.
Learn how to get fast pain relief and quick recovery at www.sinewtherapeutics.com