Can you believe the “Love Story” music video was released almost 9 years ago?! Do you remember how you felt the first time you watched?! Share your Love Story memories with us as @taylorswift returns to the castle from her music video in an exclusive featurette now available in Chapter 7 on #TaylorSwiftNOW
Taylor Swift has seen Ed Sheeran at some of his highest and lowest points and one thing she always knew about her one-time opening act is that Ed would some day reach his ultimate goal. In a touching essay about her pal penned for Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World issue, Swift recounts how Sheeran started writing songs and playing instruments early on as a boy in Framlingham, Suffolk, but unlike so many hopefuls, he was destined for something greater. "Whether by choice or an unconscious evolution, when he decided on his musical ambitions, Ed became less of a boy and more of a tank," she writes. "He is protected by an impenetrable and ever-present armor of enthusiasm that has helped him endure any setback, letdown or underestimation. His reaction to any idea that fails is to almost immediately come up with a new one. He’s like a fighter who pops back up on his feet before you even noticed he’d been knocked down."
• Four No. 1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100
• Four No. 1 albums on the Billboard 200
• Only artist to have three albums each sell more than 1 million units in their first week
• First woman to succeed herself at No. 1 on the Hot 100
• Record 23-time Billboard Music Award winner
• 19-time American Music Award winner
• 10-time Grammy Award winner
• 9-time Country Music Association Award winner #womenshistorymonth via :@billboard
GRAMMY Museum Mississippi Presents #TaylorSwiftExperience , Opening March 3,2017
Traveling Exhibit Curated by Grammy Museum at L.A. Live Celebrating 10- time GRAMMY Winner Taylor Swift to Open in Cleveland, Miss . @att is official sponsor of the Grammy Museum's Most Popular Exhibit to date .